Wednesday, June 1, 2011

AMERICAN LIFE

 Hello everyone. This is Shion S from the EC1 M6 class. I am writing to recommend everyone to read the book, AMERICAN LIFE.. It was written by Vicky Shipton. It is published by Penguin Readers. It is a level 2 book and has about 6,000 words.

 

 This is the book that introduced about American dairy life, food, history, jobs, sports, social problems, movies and music. You could know about America that you have not known when you read it. And this book is all color. So you could get information easily. I am interested in America and I thought "these information is i must have know already, so may be this book is boring me.". But most information was new for me! So, if you are interested in America or wanna go to there, you should read it! Enjoy the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment