Wednesday, June 1, 2011

HENRY Ⅷ

Hello Everyone. This is Hitomi Ozaki from the EC1 M6 class. I will introduce the interesting book that I've read, and I will recommend everyone to read it. The title of which is HENRY Ⅷ.
This was written by JANET HARDY-GOULD, and published by Oxford.It's a level 2 book, and has about 7000 words.




This book is about Henry Ⅷ who was the king of England in 16 century. He had a lot of  exellent talents,for example dancing, riding a horse, writing the music, and so on. He repeate marrying and devorceing. It is said that he was married to six queens. He was very cruel.  He is the originator of the England Church. It was built in 1535. He is a important person in the history of England. This book is good for the people who like the world history. I like world history very much, so I could engoy reading this book. I also read "Oliver Cromwell". He is also the important person in England history. I want everyone to read these book. Please try it. Thank you for your reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment