Wednesday, June 1, 2011

MY FATHER'S DRAGON

Hello, everyone. This is Natsuki Goto from EC1 M6 class. 
I will introduce the wondreful book that I've read. And I'm writing to recommend everyone read the book. The title of the book is “MY FATHER'S DRAGON”.
 

This book was written by RUSH STILES GANNET. It is published by RANDOM HOUSE . I have known this book as “エルマーとりゅう”. Maybe almost of children know this book as I used to.This book is about the boy who is an explorer and the dragon child. But my favorite charactor is the cat which appears next to the boy. It is cute and important charactor.  Though I have read this book when I was in the elementary school, I read this book again in English and enjoyed the story. I think that everyone from child to old people can enjoy this book. After having read this book, I felt as if I was on the island. I recommend you to read this book when you don'twant to think reality.By reading it , you can enjoy the story and solve the probrems in the realy world .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment